Printing & Direct Mail - On Time & On Budget
J.Donnelly Direct, Inc., a one-stop solutions provider for all of your printing and direct mail requirements. Matching the proper technology and equipment to meet the demands of your project will assure you the best quality product at cost-effective pricing. Simple or complex, all projects are processed with the same attention to detail. Traditional sheet, web and digital printing, complex packages, variable data printing, NCOA, mail processing and tracking that fits your schedule and budget.
Planning for 2020 and beyond - We are open during the Covid-19 Crisis
- Print & Mail is still an excellent way to stay in touch with your Clients, Donors, or Alumni during this time.
- Planning now for when we do come out of this is very important. You'll want to use this time to work on a strategy and content. Projects that are ready to go will be the first to get press time. Planning and preparation are vital and we can help.
- Postal increase on Jan 26th, First-Class Stamp from $.50 to $.55
- There is a big bonus to First-Class presort mailers, the weight limit of a presorted letter rate item remains at 3.5 oz.
- Other price changes are mixed with some categories decreasing
- Standard Mail will now be classified as Marketing Mail and soon will require a wording change in the Indicia
- Please consult with us on address placement during the design phase as simple address placement mistakes on flats and folded self-mailers can be very costly if not correct
- Development Projects
- Roll out strong with 2020 campaign
- Tax Form & Annual Statement processing is available
Offset, Web & Digital Printing - Envelopes - Union Printing
Mailing Services - Response Management - Kitting & Fulfillment
With professional design and printing, our brochures are sure to sell. From the big idea to the small details, our team has years of experience to get the job done.
It's about more than staying in touch; it's about staying on top. With bold designs and vivid color, we'll help you create great newsletters to make an instant impression.
Business isn't built on nameless prospects, it's built on relationships with people. With our variable data printing, you can deliver a personalized piece, showing your supporters they're more than just another address.
Hot Off The Press
Social media is not simply about putting content out into the world, but rather about creating a two-way relationship with your audience—listening, engaging and building relationships.
Just how powerful is the business card? Read these four reasons why you should take time to print your business cards now for use after the quarantine.
Your brand has a purpose, and telling that story is a valuable content marketing tactic. How can you use storytelling to grow?
If you’re looking to make the most of your small business marketing efforts during the month of May, check out some of these ideas to get started and grow.
Just like our homes, businesses need a little freshening up every now and then. Today, we’re going to talk about six solutions to spring clean your small business.