Printing & Direct Mail - On Time & On Budget
J.Donnelly Direct, Inc., a one-stop solutions provider for all of your printing and direct mail requirements. Matching the proper technology and equipment to meet the demands of your project will assure you the best quality product at cost-effective pricing. Simple or complex, all projects are processed with the same attention to detail. Traditional sheet, web and digital printing, complex packages, variable data printing, NCOA, mail processing and tracking that fits your schedule and budget.
Planning for 2019 and beyond
- Postal increase on Jan 27nd, First-Class Stamp from $.50 to $.55
- There is a big bonus to First-Class presort mailers, the weight limit of a presorted letter rate item remains at 3.5 oz.
- Other price changes are mixed with some categories decreasing
- Standard Mail will now be classified as Marketing Mail and soon will require a wording change in the Indicia
- Please consult with us on address placement during the design phase as simple address placement mistakes on flats and folded self-mailers can be very costly if not correct
- Development Projects
- Roll out strong with 2019 campaign
- Tax Form & Annual Statement processing is available
Offset, Web & Digital Printing - Envelopes - Union Printing
Mailing Services - Response Management - Kitting & Fulfillment
With professional design and printing, our brochures are sure to sell. From the big idea to the small details, our team has years of experience to get the job done.
It's about more than staying in touch; it's about staying on top. With bold designs and vivid color, we'll help you create great newsletters to make an instant impression.
Business isn't built on nameless prospects, it's built on relationships with people. With our variable data printing, you can deliver a personalized piece, showing your supporters they're more than just another address.
Hot Off The Press
Writing an effective mission statement is vital to building a successful business strategy. Try out these tips to make sure your mission statement is as compelling as possible.
In just a few short weeks, every college student will be enjoying spring break, a week of relaxation, rejuvenation and free time for shopping. How can your small business tap into this time and get noticed by college students?
Taking a stance on a hot topic might seem like the right thing to do, but it can have a huge impact on the perception of your business. Consider the pros and cons before you do—or don’t—take action.
Infographics include information for consumers, but in a way that’s visually appealing, with short, impactful tidbits of content. Create effective infographics for your business with these helpful tips.
Your culture sets you apart from other employers, either in a good way or… not so good way. Ensure a great company culture that supports employees (and clients) with this handful of tips.