Printing & Direct Mail - On Time & On Budget
J.Donnelly Direct, Inc., a one-stop solutions provider for all of your printing and direct mail requirements. Matching the proper technology and equipment to meet the demands of your project will assure you the best quality product at cost-effective pricing. Simple or complex, all projects are processed with the same attention to detail. Traditional sheet, web and digital printing, complex packages, variable data printing, NCOA, mail processing and tracking that fits your schedule and budget.
Planning for 2022 and beyond - We are open during the Covid-19 Crisis
- Print & Mail is still an excellent way to stay in touch with your Clients, Donors, or Alumni during this time.
- Planning now for when we do come out of this is very important. You'll want to use this time to work on a strategy and content. Projects that are ready to go will be the first to get press time. Planning and preparation are vital and we can help.
- Postal increase on Jan 25th.
- There is a big bonus to First-Class presort mailers, the weight limit of a presorted letter rate item remains at 3.5 oz.
- Other price changes are mixed with some categories decreasing
- Standard Mail will now be classified as Marketing Mail and soon will require a wording change in the Indicia
- Please consult with us on address placement during the design phase as simple address placement mistakes on flats and folded self-mailers can be very costly if not correct
- Development Projects
- Roll out strong with 2022 campaign
- Tax Form & Annual Statement processing is available
Offset, Web & Digital Printing - Envelopes - Union Printing
Mailing Services - Response Management - Kitting & Fulfillment
Claim space for your brand in every recipient's office or home. With branded gifts and giveaway items, a simple mug or hat can make a big, lasting impression.
It's time to tell the world. Whether you're announcing a special event, a new baby or broadcasting your business, we can help you spread the news with highly professional appeal.
A big area calls for a big statement. And that's exactly what we deliver with every banner we print.
With professional design and printing, our brochures are sure to sell. From the big idea to the small details, our team has years of experience to get the job done.
It's time to deliver a stronger campaign. In an increasingly cluttered mailbox, standing out is more important than ever. Fortunately, we've been mastering direct mail for years.
With a busy workload, you have more important things to do than folding, stuffing, sealing and stamping. Let us handle the small stuff, with mailing services that get your campaign out on time, every time.
It's about more than staying in touch; it's about staying on top. With bold designs and vivid color, we'll help you create great newsletters to make an instant impression.
Put your professionalism on full display. For years, our team has helped local businesses create posters that demand a second look.
When it's time for the big event, put your brand on center stage. Team up with us to create your trade show display, and make every second count.
Business isn't built on nameless prospects, it's built on relationships with people. With our variable data printing, you can deliver a personalized piece, showing your supporters they're more than just another address.
Hot Off The Press
This day is significant, and should be treated as such. If you’re interested in learning more about marketing on Memorial Day, we’ve compiled a list of dos and don’ts for businesses.
Whether you choose to take photos with a quality camera or a simple smartphone, there are specific ways to ensure pictures turn out clean, crisp and professional.
In today’s world, if a business is not on social media, it can easily fall by the wayside as technology advances. However, being on social media is simply not enough anymore.
Mother’s Day is just around the corner on Sunday, May 13th. It’s the perfect opportunity to engage with consumers by celebrating a day for the mothers in their lives.
If you’re looking to make the most of your small business marketing efforts during the month of May, check out some of these ideas to get started and grow.