Printing & Direct Mail - On Time & On Budget
J.Donnelly Direct, Inc., a one-stop solutions provider for all of your printing and direct mail requirements. Matching the proper technology and equipment to meet the demands of your project will assure you the best quality product at cost-effective pricing. Simple or complex, all projects are processed with the same attention to detail. Traditional sheet, web and digital printing, complex packages, variable data printing, NCOA, mail processing and tracking that fits your schedule and budget.
Planning for 2019 and beyond
- Postal increase on Jan 27nd, First-Class Stamp from $.50 to $.55
- There is a big bonus to First-Class presort mailers, the weight limit of a presorted letter rate item remains at 3.5 oz.
- Other price changes are mixed with some categories decreasing
- Standard Mail will now be classified as Marketing Mail and soon will require a wording change in the Indicia
- Please consult with us on address placement during the design phase as simple address placement mistakes on flats and folded self-mailers can be very costly if not correct
- Development Projects
- Roll out strong with 2019 campaign
- Tax Form & Annual Statement processing is available
Offset, Web & Digital Printing - Envelopes - Union Printing
Mailing Services - Response Management - Kitting & Fulfillment
With professional design and printing, our brochures are sure to sell. From the big idea to the small details, our team has years of experience to get the job done.
It's about more than staying in touch; it's about staying on top. With bold designs and vivid color, we'll help you create great newsletters to make an instant impression.
Business isn't built on nameless prospects, it's built on relationships with people. With our variable data printing, you can deliver a personalized piece, showing your supporters they're more than just another address.
Hot Off The Press
If you’re looking to redesign your website or simply improve the performance of your homepage, keep reading for our list of must-have homepage elements.
Before you ditch yours, check out our reasons why you should still be using one to navigate the business world.
It can be difficult to stay on top of all the words and phrases marketers need to know. We’ve compiled a handy list of definitions you can reference anytime.
If you’re ready to learn to write attention-grabbing headlines that get results, then look no further. Check out these steps for crafting compelling headlines.
Blogs can do a lot for your business, and we’re here to tell you exactly what benefits they can deliver.