Printing & Direct Mail - On Time & On Budget
J.Donnelly Direct, Inc., a one-stop solutions provider for all of your printing and direct mail requirements. Matching the proper technology and equipment to meet the demands of your project will assure you the best quality product at cost-effective pricing. Simple or complex, all projects are processed with the same attention to detail. Traditional sheet, web and digital printing, complex packages, variable data printing, NCOA, mail processing and tracking that fits your schedule and budget.
Planning for 2019 and beyond
- Postal increase on Jan 27nd, First-Class Stamp from $.50 to $.55
- There is a big bonus to First-Class presort mailers, the weight limit of a presorted letter rate item remains at 3.5 oz.
- Other price changes are mixed with some categories decreasing
- Standard Mail will now be classified as Marketing Mail and soon will require a wording change in the Indicia
- Please consult with us on address placement during the design phase as simple address placement mistakes on flats and folded self-mailers can be very costly if not correct
- Development Projects
- Roll out strong with 2019 campaign
- Tax Form & Annual Statement processing is available
Offset, Web & Digital Printing - Envelopes - Union Printing
Mailing Services - Response Management - Kitting & Fulfillment
With professional design and printing, our brochures are sure to sell. From the big idea to the small details, our team has years of experience to get the job done.
It's about more than staying in touch; it's about staying on top. With bold designs and vivid color, we'll help you create great newsletters to make an instant impression.
Business isn't built on nameless prospects, it's built on relationships with people. With our variable data printing, you can deliver a personalized piece, showing your supporters they're more than just another address.
Hot Off The Press
How exactly can you utilize local search engine optimization for your website? Here are the first few steps in integrating local SEO best practices for small businesses.
Great content marketing moves the needle, and blogging is the best place to start. Read these five tips for starting a successful blog for your business.
Commit to change with this handful of new approaches to your marketing efforts.
When it comes to marketing, most small businesses stick to the traditional tactics. But branching into areas where few businesses tend to go can come with high rewards and set your business apart—like publishing a book.
‘Tis the season of giving, but for your small business, that might be easier said than done.