With professional design and printing, our brochures are sure to sell. From the big idea to the small details, our team has years of experience to get the job done.
It's time to deliver a stronger campaign. In an increasingly cluttered mailbox, standing out is more important than ever. Fortunately, we've been mastering direct mail for years.
It's about more than staying in touch; it's about staying on top. With bold designs and vivid color, we'll help you create great newsletters to make an instant impression.
Business isn't built on nameless prospects, it's built on relationships with people. With our variable data printing, you can deliver a personalized piece, showing your supporters they're more than just another address.
If you’re not sure where to start with your competition, don’t worry. We’ve compiled a list of five ways, to get you started.
A vision statement is a vital part of any successful small business, so today we explore how to craft an effective vision statement to move the business forward.
If you want your sales to stay successful after Independence Day, then you’re going to need a second strategy to implement once the day comes to an end.
With all of the excitement surrounding the Fourth of July, consumers are searching for sales. How does your business join in? Here are a few marketing reminders.
When you know how to best represent your brand, you have the flexibility to share that brand with others, while representing the company in a professional light.
J.Donnelly Direct, Inc., a one-stop solutions provider for all of your printing and direct mail requirements. Matching the proper technology and equipment to meet the demands of your project will assure you the best quality product at cost-effective pricing. Simple or complex, all projects are processed with the same attention to detail. Traditional sheet, web and digital printing, complex packages, variable data printing, NCOA, mail processing and tracking that fits your schedule and budget.
- Postal increase on Jan 22nd, First-Class Stamp from $.49 to $.50
- There is a big bonus to First-Class presort mailers, the weight limit of a presorted letter rate item remains at 3.5 oz.
- Other price changes are mixed with some categories decreasing
- Standard Mail will now be classified as Marketing Mail and soon will require a wording change in the Indicia
- Please consult with us on address placement during the design phase as simple address placement mistakes on flats and folded self-mailers can be very costly if not correct
- Development Projects - Roll out strong with 2018 campaign
- Tax Form & Annual Statement processing is available