With professional design and printing, our brochures are sure to sell. From the big idea to the small details, our team has years of experience to get the job done.
It's time to deliver a stronger campaign. In an increasingly cluttered mailbox, standing out is more important than ever. Fortunately, we've been mastering direct mail for years.
It's about more than staying in touch; it's about staying on top. With bold designs and vivid color, we'll help you create great newsletters to make an instant impression.
Business isn't built on nameless prospects, it's built on relationships with people. With our variable data printing, you can deliver a personalized piece, showing your supporters they're more than just another address.
Needless to say, customer service is an incredibly important aspect of any business model. So, here are five ways your business can have better customer service.
The downside of business swag? You have to invest a bit of money to create your own. The upside? You create walking billboards everywhere customers wear or use the items.
If a management team drives vision for a business, and marketing brings clients into the business, then employees are those who actually move the business forward.
What exactly is responsive website design, and why does it matter for your business? Let’s dive into a few reasons why your business website should be responsive.
As we approach the back-to-school season, you should have a plan in place to market to consumers in order to attract them to buy your product or service.
J.Donnelly Direct, Inc., a one-stop solutions provider for all of your printing and direct mail requirements. Matching the proper technology and equipment to meet the demands of your project will assure you the best quality product at cost-effective pricing. Simple or complex, all projects are processed with the same attention to detail. Traditional sheet, web and digital printing, complex packages, variable data printing, NCOA, mail processing and tracking that fits your schedule and budget.
- Postal increase on Jan 22nd, First-Class Stamp from $.49 to $.50
- There is a big bonus to First-Class presort mailers, the weight limit of a presorted letter rate item remains at 3.5 oz.
- Other price changes are mixed with some categories decreasing
- Standard Mail will now be classified as Marketing Mail and soon will require a wording change in the Indicia
- Please consult with us on address placement during the design phase as simple address placement mistakes on flats and folded self-mailers can be very costly if not correct
- Development Projects - Roll out strong with 2018 campaign
- Tax Form & Annual Statement processing is available