With professional design and printing, our brochures are sure to sell. From the big idea to the small details, our team has years of experience to get the job done.
It's time to deliver a stronger campaign. In an increasingly cluttered mailbox, standing out is more important than ever. Fortunately, we've been mastering direct mail for years.
It's about more than staying in touch; it's about staying on top. With bold designs and vivid color, we'll help you create great newsletters to make an instant impression.
Business isn't built on nameless prospects, it's built on relationships with people. With our variable data printing, you can deliver a personalized piece, showing your supporters they're more than just another address.
Reading offers a variety of benefits to business professionals, particularly in strengthening leadership skills. Check out these five reasons reading makes you a better leader.
Fortunately, there are some tips out there to help you write a powerful newsletter in order to connect with customers, promote the brand and grow the business.
To get you started, we came up with six festive fall marketing ideas for you to take advantage of this October. Let’s dive into some valuable fall marketing.
By developing your networking skills, you can continue to expand your business circle, which provides more resources and opportunities. Here’s how to grow your circle.
While natural leaders do exist, it is also possible to learn leadership skills, put them into practice and grow your leadership capabilities.
J.Donnelly Direct, Inc., a one-stop solutions provider for all of your printing and direct mail requirements. Matching the proper technology and equipment to meet the demands of your project will assure you the best quality product at cost-effective pricing. Simple or complex, all projects are processed with the same attention to detail. Traditional sheet, web and digital printing, complex packages, variable data printing, NCOA, mail processing and tracking that fits your schedule and budget.
- Postal increase on Jan 22nd, First-Class Stamp from $.49 to $.50
- There is a big bonus to First-Class presort mailers, the weight limit of a presorted letter rate item remains at 3.5 oz.
- Other price changes are mixed with some categories decreasing
- Standard Mail will now be classified as Marketing Mail and soon will require a wording change in the Indicia
- Please consult with us on address placement during the design phase as simple address placement mistakes on flats and folded self-mailers can be very costly if not correct
- Development Projects - Roll out strong with 2018 campaign
- Tax Form & Annual Statement processing is available